Thursday, January 29, 2009

Coming along nicely :)

I am getting pretty excited. My studio is getting organized & I got some full spectrum light bulbs. My camera has been giving me the hardest time! I can't get anything to pop out of the page any more. All my jewelry comes out looking flat & it has been driving me crazy. I was hoping to get all organized and start getting new pictures by the end of this week, but the kids were home sick...and then we had 2 days off due to ice. So I didn't get too much done, but I did get to play with the kids...which always makes me happy.

I did manage to get an OK picture of one of my new rings last week, but I am going to hold out on putting it up on my site to see if I can get a better picture with my new lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin